Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Freedom!

Well, since the shenanigans of the cruise/graduation, things have not slowed down for me one bit. I went from working on baby to working on other things, and am keeping busy - and LOVING IT! I must say that I am enjoying myself completely. I love the fact that I don't have to say no to people anymore. I've seen some very old friends recently, that I miss so much, and am seeing more of them this evening! I've noticed though that my old friend, the computer, is getting pushed by the way-side in the after work hours, and I'm starting to miss it a teeny tiny bit. Though I miss it, I think that having a good, healthy separation for awhile is a good thing. I think it will help bring my focus back, so I can return to the interwebs with a vengeance. On the other hand, it's nice to be able to lose myself for a whole day cooking in the kitchen, and not have to work harder at anything else to compensate for the time lost. There are a whole bunch of projects around the house that need to be done too, like painting, and doing a thorough carpet cleaning, so I think I'll be busy for awhile. I'm excited for what the future holds, and that I can talk about thesis in the past tense forever and ever.

No comments: