Monday, September 29, 2008

Good Day / Bad Day Pt. 2

Well, even though I'm exhausted right now, I'm feeling pretty good. The single-most important feature I had to implement is now FINISHED! When I started a week ago, it was like looking down the barrel of a loaded gun. I was scared shitless, but it seems like taking baby steps, and keeping your nose to the grindstone really does pay off. It turns out that it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. My work is far from done, but one major milestone is under my belt, and I feel great! All I have to do is keep up this pace, and I think I'll actually make the October 15th deadline. Woohooo!! Graduation here I come!

P.S. I fucking hate it when people are disrespectful of people in the library. Fuck them all.

1 comment:

Admin said...

The library should install some sort of device that shoots people when their voice goes above a certain level.

It should shoot a narrow beam of x-rays into their head. An extremely dense beam that kills them with a few hours.

The reason for the time lag is so they can die somewhere else and not bother you anymore at the library with things like ambulances and EMT's.